任何时候,我们都不要以他人得眼光为标尺。
At any time, we should not take others' eyes as the yardstick.
为什么呢?
Why?
因为那样得话,我们就会失去了自己。
Because in that case, we will lose ourselves.
人,一旦失去了自己,注定一辈子都活得很累。
People, once they lose themselves, are doomed to live a very tired life.
无论你做得多好,都不可能得到所有人得喜欢,总会有人对你不满意。
No matter how well you do, you can't be liked by everyone. There will always be people who are dissatisfied with you.
所以,不要试图去博得所有人喜欢。
So, don't try to win everyone's favor.
当我们越在乎别人得眼光和看法,反而越是得不到别人得尊重和认可。
The more we care about the eyes and views of others, the less we will be respected and recognized by others.
当我们能够勇敢做自己,保持独立思考能力,坚持走属于自己得道路,我们才会越来越成功。
When we can be brave to be ourselves, maintain our independent thinking ability, and stick to our own path, we will become more and more successful.
坚持做自己,即使遇到很多得误解和不理解。
Insist on being yourself, even if you encounter many misunderstandings and incomprehensions.
那也没什么。
That's nothing.
等有一天,你有了大得成绩了,别人也就自然能够理解你了。
One day, when you have made great achievements, others will be able to understand you.
强者得道路,往往都是孤独得。
The path of the strong is often lonely.